||This conference is exclusively for brothers and sisters who would like to pursue God’s eternal purpose. No touristic activities will be arranged. This conference is not suitable for non-believers.
To start registration, please click
the following link: http://www.seattlechristianassembly.org/wccc2019/registration
- Dates: April 15 to May 15 or when all spaces are filled.
- Confirmation priority for full-time attendees: Because of capacity limitations,
registrations of full-time families (four nights for all family members) will be first confirmed,
and the other families will tentatively be put on the waitlist.
Starting in late May, we will review the waitlist and confirm additional registrations when spaces become available.
- Children (K-5th grade): One class per grade with a cap limit for each
class – families plan to register after the limit is reached will be put on the waitlist.
- Registration e-mail: Once registration is completed, the registrant will immediately
receive a conference e-mail. Please carefully review your registration information, and make corrections right away. If you don't receive this e-mail, please check your "Junk/Spam" box.
- Reconfirmation e-mail: those whose registrations are confirmed, the conference will send them an e-mail requesting "re-confirmation". Dates for this e-mail: oversea - May 1,
North America - May 15. If your reconfirmation is not received by the conference by specified dates, your registration will be cancelled and your spot(s) be given to someone on the waitlist.
- If your registration has not been confirmed, please do not yet plan for your travels.
- A family is the basic unit of registration, and all attending members (infants included) should be in one form - age as of July 24.
- Commuters (no lodging and/or no meals) still need to register prior to the registration deadline.
- Those who are younger than 18 years old and travel without their parents /legal guardians would need to register with their accompanying guardian(s) (25 years old and above), and download the parents/guardian consent form. The form should be filled out and signed, and mailed or faxed back to the conference planning group.
- Please provide your Chinese name if applicable for the convenience of service arrangements.
- Classes of kindergarten to 12th grade will be based on their grades in the 2018-19 school year.
- Please specify in notes for any allergies, dietary restrictions, and health or mobility issues.
- If needing rides before and after the conference, please provide your flight information. If travelling by the train or bus, please e-mail your travel information to the conference planning group.
- If family members have different travel plans, please provide their respective information.
- Preferred arrival times are on July 24, 9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.; preferred departure times are on July 28 after 3:30 P.M.
- The only designated arrival airport for pick-ups is Sea-Tac International Airport (SEA); no rides will be provided at any other airports. Tacoma Station is the only designated pick-up/drop-off train/bus station.
- If there are layovers in your itinerary, please note the flight to Seattle/Tacoma as the last segment.
- Please reserve your tickets as early as possible to avoid missing meetings or causing pick-up/drop-off difficulties due to non-preferred arrival/departure times.
||If needing lodging/meals before and after the conference, please provide information under "Extended Accommodations."
Accommodations are only provided for those who come from overseas or other states. Accommodation day limits:
Overseas: two days before and/or after; out-of-state: one day before and/or after
|Things to Bring:
Bible, notebooks, travel documents, toiletry, slippers, flashlights and coats
(coats are needed as summer mornings and evenings are still cool in Seattle. Temperature: highs at 21-27°C(70-80 °F),
lows at 10-16 °C(50-60 °F)). Bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels, etc. will be provided by the university.
- Attendees should be responsible for their own travel expenses; conference expenses will be paid for by personal free offerings as led by the Holy Spirit. The following information is for reference only.
- Lodging and meals per full-time attendee:
13years old and above:$304 ($76/day)
6-12 years old: $248 ($62/day)
0-5 year old: $136 (with a separate bed, $34/day) $0 (with no bed)
- The fees listed above don't include other conference expenses, e.g., conference planning/preparations, rides, love gifts, etc.
- Please make checks payable to "WCCC" and note your family ID for the purpose of mailing you an offering receipt.
Conference Phone # and E-mail: 206-395-9654 email@example.com